Thursday 15 May 2014

Pomegranate Sandwich



Pomegranate in a sandwich. Oh wow!
That's what I said to myself when I saw pomegranate and bread in my fridge. The best part about pomegranate is that when bitten into, the seeds flood your mouth with their juices and to me it is a much loved sensation.
If I ever got dentures, it would be so I could have pomegranates!


Pomegranate Sandwich


In this sandwich spread, I have added cucumber to add extra crunch and to just even out the flavors.

Ingredients: 

This recipe makes 2 sandwiches.

Sandwich bread slices- 4
Pomegranate seeds- 4-5 tbsp
Cucumber, diced- 2 tbsp
Mayonnaise- 2-3 tbsp
Processed cheese, grated- 2 tbsp
Salt and pepper for seasoning

Procedure:

In a small bowl, mix together pomegranate seeds, cucumber, mayonnaise, cheese and season with salt and pepper.

Your sandwich spread is ready.

Pomegranate Sandwich Spread


Divide and apply the spread on two bread slices. Place other two slices on top of each.

Remove crust and cut diagonally ( or in any way you like).

Enjoy with evening tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment